Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A mini waffle maker perfect for making brunch for one...or two, if you're feeling generous. It comes in pretty pastel colors, so you'll want to leave it on your countertop!
2. A tube of blister prevention balm to apply on your feet before slipping into those brand new heels. You'll be thankful you did in a couple hours.
3. A mini cinema lightbox you can keep on your desk and arrange the letters to say, "Is it Friday yet?"
4. A set of dual brush pens that'll get you into the art of hand lettering.
5. A travel-size sound machine and Bluetooth speaker designed for troubled sleepers who are always on the go.
6. A pair of kick mats to prevent little feet from smearing mud on the back of the car seats.
7. A set of bamboo storage boxes, so you can declutter the drawers and actually find stuff you need.
8. A waterproof eyeshadow stick (with a built-in smudger) to easily apply on the go — no brushes or fingertips required. It sets in 30 seconds and lasts all day!
9. An electric makeup brush cleaner for people who hate washing their brushes by hand and waiting for them to dry overnight.
10. A mermaid skeleton embroidery patch that can accurately represent how you feel before getting your Starbucks in the morning.
11. A pair of gold hairpins sure to ~bee~ a conversation starter whenever you wear them.
12. A container of teeth-whitening charcoal powder so you can blind someone with those pearly whites.
13. A pack of hydrating sheet masks for a cheap and easy at-home facial when your skin feels dry and dull. (Damn you, winter weather!)
14. A pack of wool-blend socks with colorful cuffs that'll peek out when you wear your fave ankle boots.
15. A ceramic heat styling brush to smooth out your locks ASAP in the morning. It'll be faster and easier to use than a straighter and leave your hair with more volume!
16. A cold brew maker for anyone who takes their coffee iced, even when it's blizzarding outside.
17. A makeup blending sponge shaped like everyone's favorite lazy egg. You'll be smiling when you get ready in the morning even if Gudetama isn't.
18. A set of cat ornaments to decorate your terrarium with. They'd also look adorable nestled in a succulent planter.
19. A five-blade spiralizer for an efficient way to make zucchini noodles, so you can keep up with your resolution to eat more veggies in 2018.
20. A set of highlighters in soft colors that won't hurt your eyes when you look at them.
21. A heat-changing constellation mug any stargazer would be over the moon about.
22. A dotted notebook for starting that bullet journal you've been planning since last year.
23. A super-absorbent doormat that'll catch all the icy slush stuck to your snowboots, so you won't leave muddy footprints behind.
24. A stretchy V-neck dress you can wear to work, to a dinner date, or even on the weekend at home because it's just that comfortable!
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.