Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A soft and flowy dress to wear with your fave scarf and boots. Voila, a perfect fall outfit with minimal effort.
2. A potent spray that'll instantly get rid of any unpleasant odors left behind by your furry friends.
3. A pair of stove counter gap covers, because the amount of food that falls into that tiny crevice is astonishing (and cleaning it is a nightmare).
4. A pack of moldable glue that can magically fix anything from a frayed iPhone charging cable to a broken zipper pull.
5. A tablet for keeping your washer clean and free of mildew-y smells. It works better than bleach because it'll last through several cycles, ensuring all the gunk is washed away.
6. A long-sleeve tee with a simple silhouette and a cool color-block design. Pair it with jeans and call it day.
7. A bag of non-scented Epsom salt for taking a long, relaxing soak when your muscles are tired and sore.
8. A reusable straining bag so you can make nut milk, juice, cold brew coffee, tofu, and even cheese from scratch.
9. A non-stick splatter guard to stop grease and sauces from flying onto your countertop (which you literally just scrubbed yesterday).
10. A bumper-style Apple Watch protector that'll prevent any accidental scratches or dents.
11. A best-selling book packed with helpful tips on how to better communicate with kids. This could come in handy whether you're a parent, a guardian, or a babysitter.
12. A bottle of leather cleaner to restore a dirty car seat, armchair, or handbag to a spotless state.
13. A cable-knit beanie for keeping your head and ears cozy on a chilly day. Beanie season is the best season, IMO.
14. A pair of stretchy yoga pants that won't budge through an intense workout session.
15. A take-home game of Escape the Room perfect for people who enjoy the apps or real-life versions.
16. A baby bath support to keep your little one in place and comfy in the tub.
17. A gentle strawberry face mask that'll leave your skin silky smooth and smells absolutely delicious.
18. A de-shedding tool for your doggo appropriately named "Furminator." It's gentle on your pup's coat but very effective.
19. A set of colored pencils so you can finally get started on those awesome coloring books you've been saving. These are very pigmented and easy to blend!
20. A comfy and stylish knit dress (with pockets!!) that'll help you get ready in less than 10 minutes in the morning.
Getting ready to put in those orders, like:
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.