We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1.A wall-mount blow dryer holder your arms will be glad you bought, especially if you have thick hair that takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to dry (and air drying really isn't an option, because somehow it'll still be damp by evening).
2.A tube of Glossier Boy Brow for getting that my-brows-but-better look in just a few swipes — it's so much easier to use than a pencil or powder and is perfect for days you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup (which, as of lately, is every day).
3.A power scrubber that'll help you clean off stains and grime with minimal elbow grease. You can use it on pots, pans, dishes, stove tops, sinks, tiles, and other kitchen appliances. Plus, it's fully submersible so you can even dunk it in water.
4.A jewelry fastener so you can easily close a bracelet on the first try, even if there's no one around to lend you a hand.
5.An Eufy robot vacuum to suck up all the pet hairs and dirt around the house so *you* don't have to. You can just spend quality time with your furry friend and let this lil' guy handle the cleanup.
6.A pack of skin-safe makeup tape for helping you achieve sharp and symmetrical eyeliner wings on days you *do* feel like putting in a bit more effort (aka conference call days). The results will look like the work of a makeup artist, but it was all you, boo.
7.A jar opener (with a nonslip base pad) that'll make twisting off the cap to that jar of pickles So. Much. Easier.
9.A pot clip (with a flexible opening) to hold up your sauce-covered spoon so you don't have to rest it on the counter.
10.A trigger point massager for tackling those unreachable sore spots on your back. Just because you're practicing social distancing doesn't mean your muscles have to suffer in silence!
11.An LED headlamp that'll come in handy in a variety of situations: rummaging through a dark, under-sink cabinet, running at 6 a.m., or even during emergencies when the lights go out. You'll be able to see without having to hold onto a flashlight.
13.An automatic pan stirrer, because you decided to try your hand at a long and complicated recipe that calls for continuous stirring. Now you can take a break and let this handy gadget do all the work for you.
14.A grabbing tool for helping you reach that can of tomato sauce on the top shelf. No need to pull up a chair or strain your arm.
15.A wooden massage bar that might offer some relief for your tired ol' feet. You don't need a masseuse — just plop this baby down in front of the couch and get rolling.
16.An adjustable plastic bag rack to hold storage bags open while you scoop food into them (which means less spillage on the counter and the floor). Meal prepping just got a little less messy.
17.A KitchenAid stand mixer 100% worth the ~dough~, because you're spending 80% of your free time baking these days (and the other 20% is spent watching The Great British Bake Off). This kitchen helper will do all the mixing and beating for you so whipping up large batches of sweet treats won't feel so tiring.
18.A weighted drink holder for keeping your La Croix right next to you on the armrest. You won't have to reach over to the coffee table to take a sip.
19.A bidet attachment that'll literally wash your butt for you and help you save on toilet paper.
20.A handy gadget so you can halve a bunch of cherry tomatoes (or olives) at once instead of painstakingly slicing them one by one.
21.A sturdy nylon carrier strap to bring all your grocery bags home in one go and save the plastic handles from cutting off the circulation in your fingers. This is especially useful when you're making less frequent trips to the stores and buying more items at once.
22.An electric peeler for anyone who consumes a lot of potatoes on a daily basis. It'll make preparing french fries, mashed potatoes, hash browns, and other time-consuming potato-based dishes a breeze. Bonus: it peels other types of fruit and veggies as well.
23.A Nest Hub with Google Assistant that'll do so many things on voice command — turn smart appliances on/off, play music, make video calls, display photos, pull up recipes, and more. It'll be like having your very own virtual assistant.
24.A tube of Glossier Skywash — a liquid-to-powder matte eyeshadow that only takes one hand to apply. It's also designed to be long-wearing, meaning if you apply it before breakfast, it'll still look gorgeous when dinner time rolls around.
If these products could talk:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!