This is Luis Miguel, from Pharr, Texas. He makes hilarious and relatable Vines about his Mexican upbringing.
1. He is not here for ANYONE who doesn’t like tacos. There is no room on Luis Miguel’s earth for those folks.
2. Over email, Miguel told BuzzFeed, “Since I am Mexican American I started making videos of my culture and things my mom usually says. I never thought I would get any attention to be honest, but suddenly people started liking and revining.”
3. “The way I am on Vine is the exact same way I am in real life! In fact I think I ‘let loose’ more in real life haha no me aguito!”
4. He is fluent in people mispronouncing Spanish words in English.
5. “I think so many Latinos/Mexicans can relate because they have heard their mother, tia or grandma say the same things I say on my vines.”
“So many people tag a friend or a relative saying ‘dudeee that’s my mom’ or ‘remember when my tia used to say this all the time.’ I feel that if you can make people relate to what you are saying and add a little humor, people will love it!”