1. Eating a hot dog that looks like this.
3. Your baristas will put agave nectar or horchata in your coffee, and it will be delivered to you with a flawless heart or rosette.
4. You can head to First Friday to explore downtown Phoenix’s art scene.
6. You can head to Sky Harbor Airport for the best cuisine in any airport, ever. Really, though.
8. Cruising 16th Street for the amazing murals.
10. You can experience the perfectly weird literary scene.
13. You can eat a dish called “Nopales like home” that includes jackfruit and cactus.
14. Since it never rains or snows, you can just hang out on porches all day in the sun.
15. You can wander on Roosevelt Row and experience art, food, and culture all in a day’s walk.
16. It’s really freaking hot, but that just means you can swim any day of the year.
17. You can get in with downtown’s outsider art scene that isn’t scared of having fun.
18. You can go hiking with your dog and even get hiking boots for the pup.
20. It flies under the radar, but Phoenix’s pizza game is STRONG. HAVE SOME OF IT.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.