1. Eating a hot dog that looks like this.
3. Your baristas will put agave nectar or horchata in your coffee, and it will be delivered to you with a flawless heart or rosette.
4. You can head to First Friday to explore downtown Phoenix’s art scene.
6. You can head to Sky Harbor Airport for the best cuisine in any airport, ever. Really, though.
8. Cruising 16th Street for the amazing murals.
10. You can experience the perfectly weird literary scene.
13. You can eat a dish called “Nopales like home” that includes jackfruit and cactus.
14. Since it never rains or snows, you can just hang out on porches all day in the sun.
15. You can wander on Roosevelt Row and experience art, food, and culture all in a day’s walk.
16. It’s really freaking hot, but that just means you can swim any day of the year.
17. You can get in with downtown’s outsider art scene that isn’t scared of having fun.
18. You can go hiking with your dog and even get hiking boots for the pup.
20. It flies under the radar, but Phoenix’s pizza game is STRONG. HAVE SOME OF IT.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.