Everybody putcha damn glasses up. This is a celebration of the real divo.
2. Don’t get it twisted, that’s not rain. Those are tears of joy shed by everyone who comes across his star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
4. Even pop stars like Lucero are fan girls.
Lucero places her hand on her heart because she can’t contain the joy her body feels after making contact with the other world aka JuanGa.
5. Enrique Iglesias can’t help but bow down to his greatness.
7. His career spans 40 years in 2014, but his music will live on forever.
8. He can make any mariachi band look even more fabulous.
9. Every Juan Gabriel song is sing-along worthy, and he embraces his crowds by jumping into the audience.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."