1. Justin Bieber (well, a cardboard cutout of him) has been lost somewhere in the Colorado desert, and his traveling owners have posted a Craigslist ad to alert anyone who may find him.
3. The ad title reads, “lost: Justin bieber cardboard cutout [serious].”
I’m on a cross country cycling trip with a group called bike and build. we had a cardboard cutout of Justin bieber that was donated to us in Hannibal, MO to mark our lunch spots. typically we would hide him somewhere where he would watch us hungrily. last known whereabouts of the biebs was off route 50 near a solar powered device at the top of a hill. he will be leaning on a rock looking at you with a sly grin on his face. if found, send pictures please! also if possible we can arrange a delivery for the biebs.
4. Route 50 has been called the “loneliest road in America,” so here’s hoping that there’s a coyote named Selena looking for cardboard love.
5. h/t Jezebel
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀