1. Justin Bieber (well, a cardboard cutout of him) has been lost somewhere in the Colorado desert, and his traveling owners have posted a Craigslist ad to alert anyone who may find him.
3. The ad title reads, “lost: Justin bieber cardboard cutout [serious].”
I’m on a cross country cycling trip with a group called bike and build. we had a cardboard cutout of Justin bieber that was donated to us in Hannibal, MO to mark our lunch spots. typically we would hide him somewhere where he would watch us hungrily. last known whereabouts of the biebs was off route 50 near a solar powered device at the top of a hill. he will be leaning on a rock looking at you with a sly grin on his face. if found, send pictures please! also if possible we can arrange a delivery for the biebs.
4. Route 50 has been called the “loneliest road in America,” so here’s hoping that there’s a coyote named Selena looking for cardboard love.
5. h/t Jezebel
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩