1. A bubble machine that'll ~blow away~ any bubble wand in sight. Parents, you will not only get your kiddo to eat all their veggies to get their hands on this, but you will no longer have to huff and puff or lose your breath blowing bubbles again!
See this bubble machine in action on TikTok here.
This bubble maker includes: bubble gun, two bottles of bubble solution, a rechargeable battery, a charger, and a plate to place the bubble solution.
Promising review: "I ordered this for my daughter's birthday and she has always loved bubbles!. So when I found this bubble gun on TikTok, it was a no-brainer. The amount of bubbles that you get out of that is so fun and it lights up. It's easy to use and pretty inexpensive for what we wanted. Even the adults enjoyed it." —Tina
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in five colors).
2. A Magic Mixies cauldron, so your little witch- or wizard-in-training can experience some magical fun without summoning The Sanderson Sisters. After mixing some potions and tapping their wand, a mist will appear and your kiddo will magically reveal a plush toy inside the cauldron.
See how the ~magic~ happens on TikTok here.
Each cauldron includes enough supplies to perform two ~spells~ and 20 misting moments. As your little one performs a spell, the magic cauldron will guide them with lights and sounds. They'll have to drop in magic ingredients and follow prompts to reveal a plush toy. And, don't worry — there are refills you can purchase so your child will get to experience the magic over and over!
Promising reviews: "I bought this for me niece for Christmas, and almost kept it for myself. I’ve seen it used on TikTok and it is the cutest toy ever! I also love that you can buy refill potion packs and keep using it." —Briana
"The batteries were already installed and the directions were easy and clear to read so it made it easy and fun for my 7-year-old. If you saw this on TikTok it works just like what people post. I love it and want to get one of my own. 10/10 would recommend." —Krysta McAlister
Get it on Amazon for $48.14+ (available in two colors).
3. A toy air fryer for your mini chef who has watched you create delicious meals with your own air fryer over and over again and wants to play along, too. This toy lights up, plays sounds, and the "food" changes colors to simulate cooking.
See it in action on TikTok here.
This toy includes an air fryer with a pull-out tray, two chicken nuggets, and four fries.
Promising review: "I have been looking for this toy for a year and finally found it. It’s great. I love it and the realistic look it gives. My 4-year-old loves 'making' chicken nuggets and fries for his sister." —Jamie Edwards
Get it on Amazon for $23.99.
4. A Gobble Monster game because your kiddo will be able to face off against a silly monster in this fast-paced game. Players have to race the clock to save toys before the monster eats them with its retractable tongue.
See how this game is played on TikTok here.
Players take turns drawing cards to see which toy to save before time runs out. If they don't get the toy in time, the monster will gobble it up.
Promising reviews: "Very fun! Easy! Kids love it!" —Lynne Farr
"Such a cute game for toddlers. We have fun waiting for the monster to gobble attack! Highly recommend." —Michele1224
Get it from Amazon for $16.98.
5. A CoComelon toy that can be used in three different ways to keep your kiddo entertained. It can move around so your little one can chase or crawl after it, it has a mode to play hide-and-seek, or your child can sit and play while listening to songs, phrases, and sounds.
See how fun this toy is on TikTok here.
Promising review: "My granddaughter started crawling just to chase it. She loves it! Initially, it would just go around while she was laying on her belly, but then she was able to get on her knees. And as soon as that thing starts to move she is working on crawling after it. It’s the only thing that she’s been crawling to get." —Mary M Espejo
Get it on Amazon for $26.49.
6. Num Noms Dippers for your slime-loving child who also enjoys surprises. This blind-bag toy contains two mini mystery Num Nom toys, one large, and a scented secret ~sauce~ to dip them in.
Get a glimpse of the surprises in a pack on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I don’t know why my 5-year-old loves these so much but she does. They are definitely cute and they have kept her entertained for weeks. She wants to collect them all." —Jennilee Mason
Get it from Amazon for $7.49.
7. A Pimple Pete game if you and your kid are obsessed with Dr. Pimple Popper-inspired videos. Players will have to wiggle out and pop pimples without upsetting Pete or they'll get sprayed in the face with water and lose the game.
Take a look at how hilarious this game is on TikTok here.
This game includes a Pimple Pete Head, a spinner, 18 Pimples, one mega zit plunger, and instructions.
Promising review: "This game is gross and weird, my kids absolutely love it. Its fun to play and they get to get squirted with water too, which they love. All around fun and gross, perfect for kids." —James King
Get it from Amazon for $15.29.
8. A bouncing DJ toy that adults seem to enjoy just as much as kids. This fun, interactive toy bounces, plays music, lights up, and has three learning stages to teach your little one their ABCs and how to count to 10. But, it's gone viral because it can remix and play back anything you record.
Check this out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "This is a great gift for the entire family. My granddaughter can learn from it and it has games to music. Hard to find at Christmas, so it was a few days after. It's a good size and very durable. You can record a message and it will repeat it back to you in a funny cute voice. It's vibrant in color. If you need a gift for a little one, this is it. —ks
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
9. A Melissa & Dough dentist kit because it's oddly satisfying and kids are loving it. And reviewers say, "It's worth every penny!!" With this play set, you're child will be able to give cleanings, treat cavities, and fit retainers and braces on an oversized set of pretend teeth. And maybe, just maybe, it'll convince them to brush their teeth more — one could only hope!
See this toy in action on TikTok here.
This set includes a set of pretend teeth, a dry-erase marker, examination tools, a toothbrush, a toothpaste tube, a dental rinse bottle and cup, two gauze pads, three tooth polish cups, top and bottom retainers and braces, a mask, reusable ID tag on a lanyard, and a double-sided reusable activity card.
Promising review: My niece saw this on TikTok and she had to have it! She absolutely loves it and plays with it every time she is here. She will call just to come over and play! She is so happy with it and I am so happy with my purchase. I will say my niece is 5-years-old so I feel like she plays with it better than a 3-year-old would. I would recommend for 4+. Best purchase!! —Shai.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
10. An adorable Little Live Pets Turtle that wiggles, poops, and talks. And the ~poop~ (what is it with kids and poop?) is reusable! So, your kiddo can feed and take their new BFF to the potty again and again.
See the turtle in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Saw this on TikTok and had to get it. It’s so funny. My kids thought it was a riot." —Belle
"This this is what my daughter wanted for Christmas. I shook my head and said 'oh my goodness.' Well, let me tell you this lil' thing is so stinking funny and the little song it sings, we all sing it lol. I really like that they use hydrophobic sand so that there are so many opportunities to play over and over again without having to purchase more food/poo." —Misty Ducharme
Get it from Amazon for $19.60+ (also available in a value-pack and a flamingo version).
11. A Penguin On Ice game because it's the ultimate ~ice breaker~ when you suggest an activity instead of screen time. Not only is this game fun for the whole family, it will also help improve hand-eye coordination and it'll get your kiddo thinking. Players will have to be strategic and break away "ice blocks" without causing the penguin to fall off or making all the ice blocks collapse.
See how it's played on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Game is fun to play, rules are simple and it’s an interactive way to get young children interested in board games/game night. This is now our go to game when trying to engage the toddler and respect taking turns." —Gigi’s Giants
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in two versions).
12. An electric bumper car if your little one doesn't quite meet the height requirement for the ones at theme parks and carnivals. Now, your tyke will be able to ride around in style at home and around the neighborhood. This bumper car comes with a remote control, lights up, and it can spin 360 degrees. Your mini driver will ~cruise~ right through dinner (veggies and all) just to get a ride on this.
See this in action on TikTok here.
You can control this with a remote and when your kiddo is old enough, they can drive it on their own, though you should always supervise. And it includes a rechargeable 6V battery for one to two hours of riding fun. Battery charging time is about five hours and 18 hours when charging for the first time.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it lol. It’s great. Babe got it at 6months old and was scared of it but now at 9months loves it so it was definitely a great investment! It’s a bit loud but functions as it should." —Jasmin Rose
Get it from Amazon for $159.96 (available in 10 colors).
13. A Rattlesnake Jake game that's all over TikTok because it's suspenseful and loads of fun. Players will have to carefully and quickly retrieve gold that Jake has "stolen" before he strikes.
See how this game is played on TikTok here.
This game also includes a 24-piece puzzle!
Promising review: "BEST GAME!!!! Our kids LOVE this game and we love playing it with adults who don't know what Jake the Rattlesnake does. We get the best reactions every time! Highly recommend." —Matt
Get it on Amazon for $23.85.