9. Ron, establishing early he would rather the government be privatized.
Season 1, Pilot:
Ron: “I’ve been quite open about this around the office: I don’t want this parks department to build any parks, because I don’t believe in government. I think that all government is a waste of taxpayer money. My dream is to have the park system privatized and run entirely for profit by corporations, like Chuck E. Cheese. They have an impeccable business model. I would rather work for Chuck E. Cheese.”
8. Burly delivers Andy the cold, hard truth.
Season 5, Episode 21: “Swing Vote”
Andy: “I was just over at the bar, enjoying a wonderful night with my co-workers, who all talked about how awesome I was, and I looked up and what do I see? My band. But you’re missing something like, uh, I don’t know, your lead singer-slash-song writer-slash-t-shirt designer-slash-nacho chef. What’s up?!”
Burly: “First of all your nachos are terrible. No one’s had the guts to tell you. Why don’t you melt the cheese?”
7. Tom’s place is girl heaven.
Season 4, Episode 19: “Live Ammo”
Ann: “He’s deeply in debt, but you know what, who cares! Check it out, cheese plate and Adriatic figs! Leslie, this is always here! I don’t know when he has time to make it!”
6. Andy’s bucket list is spot on.
Season 4, Episode 6: “End of the World”
Andy: “Catch a winning Super Bowl touchdown! Make the most amazing grilled cheese sandwich EVER! Remake ‘Kazaam’ with Shaquille O’Neal but this time “get it right”! Outrun a hippo! Scoff at people as they walk by your seat in first-class! “
5. Tom, treat yo self.
Season 1, Episode 4 “Boys’ Club”
Tom: “You can have the wine. I’m wanna take that cheese and do terrible things to it.”
4. Andy, chasing the cheese.
Season 2, Episode 8: “Ron and Tammy”
Andy: “Yeah, just joined the rat race. Just chasing the cheese. Racing the rats. Trying to get the cheese. Enough technical business talk, you look ravishing.”
3. Leslie is not the big cheese.
Season 6, Episode 1: “London”
Leslie: “They made a statue of you. Wow. Is that… goat cheese?”
Danish Town Honoree (Heidi Klum): “Good cheese eye Leslie. It is made out of goat cheese. We have a lot of it. And after tonight ‘s event, they’re gonna consume me with crackers.”
2. Ron waxes poetic, once again, about Chuck E. Cheese.
Season 2, Episode 15: “Sweetums”
Ron: “Chuck E. Cheese could run the parks.”
1. Cheese is love.
Season 4, Episode 16: “Sweet 16”
Ben: “I’m making mac and cheese pizza.”
Leslie: “Mac and Cheese pizza! You’re making that?”
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."