1. In early fall before school starts, there's no shortage of amazing state fairs.
2. You've gotten really, really good at cornhole after playing in countless school-sponsored tourneys.
3. No matter how you felt about football before you got to school, it is now the most important thing that's ever happened to you.
4. Everything's cheaper in the Midwest.
5. You can walk downtown and actually run into people you know.
6. Someone's family is always nearby, so it's easy to plan trips that include home and family time.
7. And you always leave with an EXCELLENT selection of leftovers.
8. The Midwest looks beautiful in the winter.
9. And everyone's an expert driver compared to other parts of the country because they've learned how to drive through blizzards.
10. The cold builds your patience and empathy. You don't whine about it.
11. And when spring comes, you know how to properly celebrate it.
12. Plus, Midwest accents are damn cute.
As you prepare to head back to the best place on Earth, don't forget: You can stream all your favorite content on the go with XFINITY.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!