1. First off... THIS IS YOUR BACKYARD:
2. When it comes to essential study food, there's only one place that has your back:
3. And you'll also have some of the best cuisine in the country to devour the minute you're out of class.
4. It's perfectly acceptable to have your bathing suit on hand at all times to change into once class is over.
5. No matter where you choose to live, there's a high probability that your college "home" has a pool.
6. Your extracurriculars aren't very typical (in the best way possible).
7. And your friends will want to come to YOU for spring break.
8. You never (or rarely) have to deal with snow.
9. Your koozie collection will be immaculate by the time you graduate.
10. You have hundreds of interesting places to visit that actually aren't terribly far away.
11. Which means you have some pretty epic options when it comes to your class field trips.
And why would you want to be in a classroom when it's so nice outside?!