About half of these are just examples of celebrities acting like assholes and saying stupid things. Have we expanded the definition of “feminism” to include the bloviation of morons?
Response to Joe Biden On ISIS: “We Will Follow Them To The Gates Of Hell Until They Are Brought To Justice”:
Follow them to the gates of Hell? Who is he kidding? Obama won’t even let our troops follow them across the Syrian border.
Response to 17 Downright Terrifying Disney Movie Moments:
“Put this one under the category of: Disney Movie Scenes Depicting Angry White Men with Fire and Weapon”
Yeah, ‘cause the Indians in that movie were TOTALLY friendly and welcoming:
“This is what we feared,
The paleface is a demon,
The only thing they feel at all is greed.
Beneath that milky hide,
There’s emptiness inside.
I wonder if they even bleed (sings Indian WHILE SHARPENING A KNIFE!)”
JFK also didn’t have to worry about a second term because…you know.
Response to 11 Amazing Outfits Ronald Reagan Rocked:
I tried to imagine Barack Obama wearing a fake mustache or letting someone dump popcorn on his head. I couldn’t do it.
And check out the gun show in #9. We need more manly Presidents who are totally comfortable in their own skin.
Democracy happens, bitches. Suck it up. The public employee unions spent millions of dollars on a wasted recall effort because they forgot what “PUBLIC employee” means. But the public didn’t. You should have known you were going to lose when Obama reneged on his promise to stand with you. He doesn’t like being seen with losers.
Response to MSNBC Host Says Senate Dems Only Support Obamacare Fix Because Their States Are Gerrymandered:
Toure is a douche. He and the rest of the on-air “talent” at MSLSD are watching Obamacare destroy their messiah. And they can’t even blame it on Bush.
Hey, Tour-douche, Mark your calendar. October, 2014 (one month before the mid-term election), the employer mandate makes its presence known. Eighty million people will lose their employer-provided insurance, just as the individual mandate has done to at least 4 million people so far.
Then the REAL fun starts…
Cats are good for libraries. Mice like to use paper for nesting and can be a menace in any place with a lot of books.
Here are you answers:
1. Google: self-defense.
2. Because it’s a excellent way to expose the irrationality of people who think this trial has any significance to their lives. The only reason why you even know the name “Trayvon Martin” is because Al Sharpton heard some black guy in Florida got shot by someone with a Jewish-sounding name and decided the “diamond-cutter” needed to be destroyed in retaliation.
3. Because their previous attempts to make it about race backfired when Rachel Jeantel revealed under oath that it was Trayvon Martin, not George Zimmerman who was the racist in that incident.
4. Because it exposes the hypocrisy of the race baiters who make a national incident over this case while ignoring the wholesale slaughter of young black men by other young black men.
5. Because he isn’t. “White Hispanic” is not an ethnicity any more than a biracial President is “White Black”.
6. Because people keep asking her to.
7. For the same reason you are hating on Juror B37. And not everybody hates her. After revealing that Trayvon Martin used racial slurs to describe Zimmerman, that Martin was a homophobe and that Martin probably started the fight, the Zimmerman defense team now considers her to be The Gift That Keeps on Giving.
8. Because he won. And he’s a lawyer.
9. Because half of what you think you know about this case is wrong, and you are ignoring the other half.
10. Get over it and move on. Start a grass-roots effort to repeal Stand Your Ground Laws. Stop listening to Al Sharpton (he’s wrong about EVERYTHING). And don’t attack some pudgy little guy who looks like a pushover. He might be armed.