We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We recently asked older millennials in the BuzzFeed Community, what products they had wished they had known about sooner. Here are some of their responses.
1. A coffee grinder that allows you to adjust the coarseness
2. A pressure washer designed for deeper cleaning.
3. An Instant Pot that'll cook your meals in no time.
4. A set of knives that are actually reliable.
5. An e-reader you can take wherever you go.
6. An airfryer that promotes healthy cooking.
7. A robot hoover that does all the work for you.
8. A dehumidifier that could possibly help you breathe better.
9. Olive oil, because everybody needs olive oil.
10. Boxed wine. Yep, sounds about right.
11. A clothes steamer that'll save you so much time.
12. A bidet, because why not?
13. And finally, a reusable notebook with pages you can erase – there's even a corresponding app so you can upload your notes online.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.