We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We recently asked holiday-goers in the BuzzFeed Community, what weird but useful products they always pack when they go on holiday. Here are some of their responses.
1. A moisturising mask to save your skin from dry air in the cabin.
2. A pack of wax earplugs that'll help you sleep.
3. Airtight containers so you can pack extra food away for later.
4. A multi-socket power strip, so you don't have to keep spending money on adapters.
5. A sewing kit to fix any minor clothing issues you might have.
6. Some duct tape for those potential quick fixes you might need.
7. A corkscrew and bottle opener to easily open all your favourite drinks.
8. A padded eye mask that'll help you sleep so much better.
9. Nasal spray to give you a breath of fresh air.
10. Some talcum powder to make your body feel silky smooth.
11. A Rubik's cube to keep you occupied.
12. A mini pop-up tent to have at the beach.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.