1. 1. EPCOT’s original theme music, which played at the entrance to the park.
From 1982 to 2001, this 28-minute loop played as you waited in line at the entrance. Think Mannheim Steamroller… with even more Steamroller. (And more Mannheim. Why not?)
2. 2. The theme from “Soarin’.”
Another EPCOT gem.
This might make you want to fly. Don’t. You’re not strapped into a ride seat… Not yet, at least.
3. 3. The queue music from “Peter Pan’s Flight.”
Sure, it’s just a medley of songs from Peter Pan. But come on, who isn’t happy after watching Peter Pan? …Ah. Okay.
4. 4. “Tapestry Of Nations” from the “Millennium Celebration” album.
You’ll want to hug everyone after hearing this. Everyone in the world. Doesn’t matter who. You’ll hug them.
5. 5. “We Go On,” a.k.a. the final part of EPCOT’s “Reflections Of Earth.”
It’s only two minutes long, but when you see that gigantic Earth open up to reveal a GIGANTIC TORCH, and then watch as literally a thousand fireworks blast off in the sky, you’ll be moved to tears. And if you’re not, chances are it’s the $7 churro talking.
6. Got other Disney Parks faves? Leave ‘em in the reactions.
- President Donald Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year 😱