1. When your pencil breaks.
Especially when your on the verge of the best sentence ever.
2. When you ran out of time, so your closing paragraph was a bunch of scribbles.
It would have been better if you had time.. right?
3. When your mind goes blank.
Why can’t I remember a single thing to write the third paragraph about?
4. When you try to finish your sentence, but time is up.
Without the last two words, all it ends with is, “George Washington was a…” The suspense! The agony! The reader will never know!
5. When you look at the clock and half your time magically disappeared.
Where did it go? Where?
6. When you remember everything some figure did, every detail, but not his name.
Can I get away with calling him “Sir?” “Man?” “Ruler?”
7. When you turn in the paper and realize you completely mixed up time periods.
Write about the 1400s? Great. Okay, I got this…. Oh, the entire thing I wrote my essay about was in the 1500s? That’s just great.
8. Finally: You realize you forgot your name.
Even if it was a genius essay, no credit for you.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴