1. Stage 1: You meet someone who is pretty cool.
2. Stage 2: You can’t stop thinking about them, no matter how hard you try or how badly you need to focus on something else.
3. Stage 3: You look to the Internet for advice.
4. Stage 4: You become obsessed with their eyes.
5. Stage 5: You feel like you are going to explode because you’ve been talking/hanging out for a while, and you still have no clue if its a friend thing or a romance thing.
6. Stage 6: You decide you love them, no matter what they feel. (Note: you may hop back and forth in between Stage 5 and Stage 6 about eight billion times.)
7. Stage 7: You start dropping some pretty obvious hints.
8. Stage 8: But you still label yourself as NOT A COUPLE, NO WAY! even if you really, really want to be.
9. Stage 9: You have the “first touch” and it blows your mind, even if it is a hand hold/ shoulder tap / finger brush.
10. Stage 10: No matter if this becomes something or not, you’re glad you had this feeling:
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.