1. When Hannah made a goddamn powerful comeback about criticism.
2. When Shoshanna had enough and just fuckin' told it straight.
3. When Hannah laid down some relationship truths to Adam.
4. When Marnie redefined vulnerability.
5. When Hannah's OCD was almost too overwhelming to handle.
6. When Adam gave his intense opinion about boredom.
7. When Audrey FINALLY had something to say to Marnie about Marnie's obsession with Charlie.
8. When Jessa gave advice on how to learn more about politics.
9. When Hannah told her boss what all interns are thinking.
10. When Ray had a heart-to-heart with a dog.
11. When Hannah took initiative to be Elijah's "last."
12. When Ray tried to "break up" with Marnie, and she casually fired back.
13. When Hannah started dating Fran, an acceptable guy with an acceptable job, who treated her well...
14. ...and more importantly, when Hannah broke up with Fran, because he kept nudes of his ex-girlfriends.
15. When Elijah described the perfect night out.
16. When Shoshanna moved to Japan and really found herself, but was also insanely lonely in the end, as we all tend to get at times.
17. When Hannah reasoned with her parents.
18. When Jessa took care of Shoshanna.
19. When Shoshanna matured sexually and mentally.
20. When Jessa and Adam finally got together... though they'll probably destroy each other.
21. When Marnie FINALLY realized she needs to work on herself.
22. And lastly, when Hannah broke up with a Republican.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed account and create your own Community posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!