1. Let's start at the beginning: the first time our eyes laid upon his greasy hair, representative of his greasy nature.
2. To make matters worse, the first words he utters are directed at Lorelei, (not his adoring daughter), and are as follows: “Nice shirt, take it off."
3. Remember when he proposed in the middle of a screaming match, expecting Lorelai to drop everything and hop on his motorcycle with a "Just Married" sign on the back?
4. He immediately deems himself untrustworthy when he lies to Lorelai about his "booming" business.
5. Now, let us move on to Christopher's most revolting behavior of all: his actions toward Rory (or lack thereof).
6. For example, he doesn't even attend Rory's high school graduation.
7. His only communication with Rory are his Wednesday calls--the ones that he actually remembers.
8. He disregarded Rory's request for him to stay away from Lorelai. Classic Christopher, always putting Lorelai over Rory.
9. He shows up sporadically and has no consideration for the consequences his meager visits have on people. Thankfully, Lorelai knows his game after years of dealing with his commitment issues, but we had to watch poor Rory learn for herself.
10. When he freaks out and wails at Lorelai while they're in Luke's for saying she finally feels a sense of closure between them.
11. How he handles the whole Sherry debacle...
12. Christopher attends Richard and Emily's vow renewal with the intention of breaking Luke and Lorelai up.
13. After begging Lorelai to watch GiGi, he bellows on about how she is not her mother, and how she doesn't have the right to tell him how to raise her.
14. How Chris doesn't show up for Lorelai when Richard has a heart attack. However, Luke does. So who REALLY cares about Lorelai and Rory, huh???
15. How he tries to take credit for Rory's upbringing even though he was MIA 99% of the time. Money can't make up for your past mistakes, Christopher Hayden...Don't even try to be a stand-up guy.
But you know what? The Gilmore Girls are always better off how they began and how they ended: without Christopher.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!