1. Anouk Aimée (french actrice from La Nouvelle Vague)
2. Jeanne Moreau & Miles Davis
3. Salvador Dali & Man Ray by Carl Van Vecht
4. Dr Martin Luther King Jr & Marlon Brando
5. Orson Welles & Laurel & Hardy
6. Lady Diana & some dude & some Whiskey
7. Sidney Poitier & Tony Curtis & Sammy Davis Jr & Jack Lemmon
8. Waylon Jennings & Buddy Holly
9. Robert De Niro & Joe Strummer
10. Dan Aykroyd & Bill Murray
11. Andy Warhol & The Clash
12. Mia Farrow & some gelato
13. Serge Gainsbourg & Ray Charles
14. Lon Chaney Sr. (american silent film actor)
He looks so much like Bryan Cranston !!!
15. David Lynch
16. Norma Jean Baker / Marylin Monroe
17. Dean Martin
18. Stanley Kubrick
19. Groucho Marx & Jack Nicholson
20. Robert Redford & Dustin Hoffman
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least 21 people died after a magnitude-6.2 earthquake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice said, "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.