1. When your professor says the final is cumulative:
2. And when you find out your professor scheduled your exams back-to-back:
3. But then you remember you've got a few days before finals begin to start studying:
4. And the people in your class share a study guide with you:
5. But then you realize those few days have gone by and finals are suddenly upon you:
6. And you also remember that you haven't studied at all:
7. So you begin to load up on caffeine to study as fast as possible:
8. And you go into your first exam after pulling an all-nighter:
9. The first exam is done and you're just happy you made it through. But then your friend says "Wasn't that easy?":
10. And you go home to relax before you begin stressing over all your other exams:
11. Then the stress hits you:
12. And you start feeling like you can't make it through the week:
13. But then your friends give you a great pep talk so you begin studying frantically:
14. You're sitting in the exam room, and look at the first question, and realize you know nothing:
15. But then you remember you're almost done with finals, so you just need to make it through the exam:
16. Then you get your exam grades:
17. Finally, your final grades come out, and you realize you've passed all your classes:
18. So you become determined to succeed:
19. But not until after you have celebrated surviving another finals week:
Good luck with finals!
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here's a handy guide to help you start posting today!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!