The anxiety IS the physical withdrawal. Unlike alcohol withdrawal or opiate withdrawal, marijuana withdrawal mimics anxiety. That’s why it’s so dangerous for people who use it to cope with anxiety disorders like PTSD - when they stop using it, they interpret their withdrawal symptoms as their PTSD symptoms and become more convinced that the only thing between them and the anxiety abyss is marijuana.
Psychological addiction doesn’t mean feeling anxious/sad/depressed/etc when you’re not using it - it means starting to feel the need to use substances to cope with every day life. So for example, if you have a bad day at work and your first thought is, “I need a drink,” even without any physical urges or physical withdrawal, THAT’S psychological addiction.
- WingsandRings "41 Insanely Cool Vintage Celebrity We..."
- WingsandRings "29 Hairstyling Hacks Every Girl Shoul..."
- WingsandRings "25 Beautifully Reimagined Disney Post..."
- WingsandRings "33 Ingeniously Designed Products You ..."
- WingsandRings "The "Addams Family Values" Cast Revea..."
- WingsandRings "Charlie Chaplin Was A Hunk"