- wildhandful "This Year’s “SNL” Totino’s Commercial..."
- wildhandful "I Tried To Host A 1970s Dinner Party ..."
My dad was cremated. So the funeral home had a nice looking “loaner” coffin that they used with like, a removable liner for the visitation/funeral. It might be something like that…or they bought a real one for a haunted house and needed to sell it. idk
On these ones, I’d be interested in knowing why they gave me that answer after picking what I did. Buzzfeed, please?
- wildhandful "45 Signs You're An Old Millennial"
- wildhandful "You're Probably Not Using Condoms Rig..."
- wildhandful "Where Should You Live In Canada?"
- wildhandful + "Hannah Hart Might Be YouTube's First ..."
- wildhandful "But How Hipster Are You Really?"
Please forgive the ramble-i-ness of this post. Stream of consciousness seems to be my thing lately.
Hannah, since MDK started, I’ve spent over half a year combined time in various psych units. And when I was there, I spent my 30 minutes of computer time going back and forth between watching your videos and watching Kelly Clarkson’s empowering music videos (Stronger, People Like Us, Breakaway). They helped me get through the day. I would crack a smile for the only time that day. I would say, “I can’t submit to the darkness because I /need/ to see Hannah ‘cook’ next week. I wonder what she’s going to forget this time.” Sometimes that was what kept me going. Gotta keep going for some reason, right? My mother has a mood disorder too and a friend of hers with schizoaffective disorder (bipolar type) lived with us during my teens. I remember visiting my mom’s friend in the neuropsych unit of the hospital and saying, “This is pandemonium. I’m never, ever going to inpatient here.” Little did I know that within a decade, I would be in that unit after an attempt and it wasn’t nearly as terrifying. I’m so thankful that you were able to get your mom the help she needs. It is a fluke but it’s changing her life and you and Naomi are the cause of that. You are making your mom’s life better. YOU are making people you don’t even know’s lives better because you shared your story. Thank you. Thank you so much.
- wildhandful "32 Facts Everyone Between The Ages Of..."
- wildhandful "50 Disney Channel Original Movies, Ra..."
- wildhandful "Can You Guess The Famous Book Without..."
- wildhandful "17 Products Only Nasty Women Will Tru..."
- wildhandful "21 Pictures Of Food That Will Give Yo..."
Response to Show Us Your Most Ridiculous Sunburn:
Went to the pool with the kids I babysat. Applied waterproof sunscreen 50+ full spectrum on them and myself…their dad is Hispanic so they are too. They didn’t burn. I however, did. My back was this same color and so were my legs. Oh summer. How I loathe you.
- wildhandful "19 Puberty Lessons You Shouldn't Have..."
- wildhandful "Here's Why You Should Buy A Grocery S..."