1. When you arrive at the property where Dawson’s Creek was filmed, you’ll come across this sign.
(It IS Dawson’s Creek.)
2. But if you dare trespass anyway, this is what you’ll see…
3. Dawson’s yard!
4. Dawson’s trees!
5. Dawson’s actual creek!
6. More of the Beek’s creek!
7. AHHHHH! Terrifying redneck with a gun who WILL shoot you if he catches you on his property. Didn’t you read the sign?
This is a REAL STORY! My friend Tori was happily snapping all of the photos above when she heard the click of a rifle and turned around to see the property owner pointing a gun at her. She ran as fast as she could away from the property, got into her rental car, and drove far, far away. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING THIS!
8. But if you already have a trip planned, you can always check out this street instead:
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱