1. When you arrive at the property where Dawson’s Creek was filmed, you’ll come across this sign.
(It IS Dawson’s Creek.)
2. But if you dare trespass anyway, this is what you’ll see…
3. Dawson’s yard!
4. Dawson’s trees!
5. Dawson’s actual creek!
6. More of the Beek’s creek!
7. AHHHHH! Terrifying redneck with a gun who WILL shoot you if he catches you on his property. Didn’t you read the sign?
This is a REAL STORY! My friend Tori was happily snapping all of the photos above when she heard the click of a rifle and turned around to see the property owner pointing a gun at her. She ran as fast as she could away from the property, got into her rental car, and drove far, far away. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING THIS!
8. But if you already have a trip planned, you can always check out this street instead:
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸