1. When you arrive at the property where Dawson’s Creek was filmed, you’ll come across this sign.
(It IS Dawson’s Creek.)
2. But if you dare trespass anyway, this is what you’ll see…
3. Dawson’s yard!
4. Dawson’s trees!
5. Dawson’s actual creek!
6. More of the Beek’s creek!
7. AHHHHH! Terrifying redneck with a gun who WILL shoot you if he catches you on his property. Didn’t you read the sign?
This is a REAL STORY! My friend Tori was happily snapping all of the photos above when she heard the click of a rifle and turned around to see the property owner pointing a gun at her. She ran as fast as she could away from the property, got into her rental car, and drove far, far away. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING THIS!
8. But if you already have a trip planned, you can always check out this street instead:
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋