1. When you arrive at the property where Dawson’s Creek was filmed, you’ll come across this sign.
(It IS Dawson’s Creek.)
2. But if you dare trespass anyway, this is what you’ll see…
3. Dawson’s yard!
4. Dawson’s trees!
5. Dawson’s actual creek!
6. More of the Beek’s creek!
7. AHHHHH! Terrifying redneck with a gun who WILL shoot you if he catches you on his property. Didn’t you read the sign?
This is a REAL STORY! My friend Tori was happily snapping all of the photos above when she heard the click of a rifle and turned around to see the property owner pointing a gun at her. She ran as fast as she could away from the property, got into her rental car, and drove far, far away. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING THIS!
8. But if you already have a trip planned, you can always check out this street instead:
- Hillary Clinton has received 30 times as much cash from tech employees as Donald Trump, according to a BuzzFeed News analysis.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀