1. When you arrive at the property where Dawson’s Creek was filmed, you’ll come across this sign.
(It IS Dawson’s Creek.)
2. But if you dare trespass anyway, this is what you’ll see…
3. Dawson’s yard!
4. Dawson’s trees!
5. Dawson’s actual creek!
6. More of the Beek’s creek!
7. AHHHHH! Terrifying redneck with a gun who WILL shoot you if he catches you on his property. Didn’t you read the sign?
This is a REAL STORY! My friend Tori was happily snapping all of the photos above when she heard the click of a rifle and turned around to see the property owner pointing a gun at her. She ran as fast as she could away from the property, got into her rental car, and drove far, far away. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING THIS!
8. But if you already have a trip planned, you can always check out this street instead:
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀