We Just May Get A "Dawson's Creek" Reunion After All
Plus, Justin Timberlake might be recording a new album, Bar Refaeli covers Maxim, and Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis hold hands in public for the very first time. That and more in today's CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!
“I think it’s the title I’m going to be most proud of until I die. When I’m older, I’m going to walk around and say, ‘Hey, I’m Bar Refaeli. I was No. 1 Most Beautiful in Maxim!’ It’s an honor you never want to forget.”
"I love being married to Daniel… It’s a wonderful feeling of stability and it’s very grounding. I mean, it hasn’t made more domestic or anything – just being married doesn’t suddenly make you able to cook – but I am very happy right now. Extremely happy, in fact.”
Well isn't that just special.
• Daniel Day Lewis IS Abraham Lincoln — here's proof.
• Katy Perry and John Mayer are still dating.
• Johnny Depp made his first public appearance since his split from Vanessa Paradis by playing the Hollywood Bowl with Steven Tyler and Aerosmith.
• Mindy Kaling has the whole "sexy nerd" thing going on in the new issue of Fast Company.
• Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale look pretty cute making out on this beach, wherever they are.
• What in the world is Ashley Tisdale wearing? No, really: I'm asking because it looks like men's boxers and really high socks to me.
• As if we needed proof that she's not messing around with her while he's staying at her home, a very-pregnant Reese Witherspoon grabbed some iced tea in front of the cameras today.
• Zach Galifanakis stars in My Morning Jacket's music video for "Outta My System".
• Stephanie Pratt (Spencer's sister, of The Hills fame) has a boyfriend and he apparently ran over a cop's foot, which is so not a good look.
• Okay, Bret Easton Ellis probably won't be making the film adaptation of 50 Shades Of Grey.
• Arrested Development began filming their new season today.
• Simon Cowell loves space so much that he has an entire room dedicated to it.
• Adrienne Curry turned 30 and had a Star Wars themed party in Las Vegas because of course she did.
• Here's Ben Stiller shirtless in Hawaii, if that's your kind of thing.
• Wendy Williams talks about her break into show business.
• Following in his father's footsteps, Rob Kardashian will head to law school this fall. Wonder how that will work with his reality show?
• Paris Hilton hams it up for the cameras.