I’m so happy I could cry real, Dawson Teary tears: a Dawson’s Creek might finally happen on the upcoming season of Van Der Beek’s Don’t Trust The B In Apt 23. So far, Joshua Jackson, Michelle Williams, and Busy Phillipps have all told news outlets that they’re game for it but one question remains: will Katie Holmes agree now that she’s out from under Tom’s wrath?
Holy crap! Rumors are swirling that Justin Timberlake is recording a “crazy” new album as we speak. Producer Jim Beanz (who has worked with both Britney Spears and Katy Perry in the past) said the following: “I’m going to be helping out on Shock Value 3 with Timbaland and the Justin Timberlake project. It’s still in the early stages, but they have a lot of tracks.” A lot of tracks!?!??! Holy moly.
More on Natalie Portman’s wedding to Benjamin Millepied:
• Natalie wore a “crown of white wildflowers in her hair”, her dress looked like this.
• Benjamin a wore a “midnight blue tux”.
• The menu was “strictly vegan”.
• There was no didn’t have a wedding cake, but instead, “French macaroons” (hey, those don’t sound all that vegan!)
• There were other celebrities in attendance besides Macaulay Culkin: Diane Sawyer, Mike Nichols, Rashida Jones and Ivanka Trump.
Bar Refaeli appears in Maxim, talks about being named #1 in Maxim’s hot 100 list:
“I think it’s the title I’m going to be most proud of until I die. When I’m older, I’m going to walk around and say, ‘Hey, I’m Bar Refaeli. I was No. 1 Most Beautiful in Maxim!’ It’s an honor you never want to forget.”
“I love being married to Daniel… It’s a wonderful feeling of stability and it’s very grounding. I mean, it hasn’t made more domestic or anything – just being married doesn’t suddenly make you able to cook – but I am very happy right now. Extremely happy, in fact.”
Well isn’t that just special.
Robsten Is Totally Broken, Day 14. Can you believe it’s been two weeks since the very-public breakup of Twilight’s lead couple? Well, it has. Here’s where we are today: RPatz is going to be on Good Morning America on August 15th. Here’s a list of 29 things he definitely won’t be talking about. Liberty Ross, scorned wife of Rupert Sanders was seen walking around Los Angeles without her wedding ring. And Kristen Stewart is still not showering.*
* The world assumes.
• Daniel Day Lewis IS Abraham Lincoln — here’s proof.
• Katy Perry and John Mayer are still dating.
• Johnny Depp made his first public appearance since his split from Vanessa Paradis by playing the Hollywood Bowl with Steven Tyler and Aerosmith.
• Mindy Kaling has the whole “sexy nerd” thing going on in the new issue of Fast Company.
• Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale look pretty cute making out on this beach, wherever they are.
• What in the world is Ashley Tisdale wearing? No, really: I’m asking because it looks like men’s boxers and really high socks to me.
• As if we needed proof that she’s not messing around with her while he’s staying at her home, a very-pregnant Reese Witherspoon grabbed some iced tea in front of the cameras today.
• Zach Galifanakis stars in My Morning Jacket’s music video for “Outta My System”.
• Stephanie Pratt (Spencer’s sister, of The Hills fame) has a boyfriend and he apparently ran over a cop’s foot, which is so not a good look.
• Okay, Bret Easton Ellis probably won’t be making the film adaptation of 50 Shades Of Grey.
• Arrested Development began filming their new season today.
• Simon Cowell loves space so much that he has an entire room dedicated to it.
• Adrienne Curry turned 30 and had a Star Wars themed party in Las Vegas because of course she did.
• Here’s Ben Stiller shirtless in Hawaii, if that’s your kind of thing.
• Wendy Williams talks about her break into show business.
• Following in his father’s footsteps, Rob Kardashian will head to law school this fall. Wonder how that will work with his reality show?
• Paris Hilton hams it up for the cameras.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸