“I think it’s the title I’m going to be most proud of until I die. When I’m older, I’m going to walk around and say, ‘Hey, I’m Bar Refaeli. I was No. 1 Most Beautiful in Maxim!’ It’s an honor you never want to forget.”
"I love being married to Daniel… It’s a wonderful feeling of stability and it’s very grounding. I mean, it hasn’t made more domestic or anything – just being married doesn’t suddenly make you able to cook – but I am very happy right now. Extremely happy, in fact.”
Well isn't that just special.
• Daniel Day Lewis IS Abraham Lincoln — here's proof.
• Katy Perry and John Mayer are still dating.
• Johnny Depp made his first public appearance since his split from Vanessa Paradis by playing the Hollywood Bowl with Steven Tyler and Aerosmith.
• Mindy Kaling has the whole "sexy nerd" thing going on in the new issue of Fast Company.
• Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale look pretty cute making out on this beach, wherever they are.
• What in the world is Ashley Tisdale wearing? No, really: I'm asking because it looks like men's boxers and really high socks to me.
• As if we needed proof that she's not messing around with her while he's staying at her home, a very-pregnant Reese Witherspoon grabbed some iced tea in front of the cameras today.
• Zach Galifanakis stars in My Morning Jacket's music video for "Outta My System".
• Stephanie Pratt (Spencer's sister, of The Hills fame) has a boyfriend and he apparently ran over a cop's foot, which is so not a good look.
• Okay, Bret Easton Ellis probably won't be making the film adaptation of 50 Shades Of Grey.
• Arrested Development began filming their new season today.
• Simon Cowell loves space so much that he has an entire room dedicated to it.
• Adrienne Curry turned 30 and had a Star Wars themed party in Las Vegas because of course she did.
• Here's Ben Stiller shirtless in Hawaii, if that's your kind of thing.
• Wendy Williams talks about her break into show business.
• Following in his father's footsteps, Rob Kardashian will head to law school this fall. Wonder how that will work with his reality show?
• Paris Hilton hams it up for the cameras.