1. Here’s the beginning of his straight monologue:
2. And then he dived into a song called “We Saw Your Boobs” that was about women in Hollywood who have shown their breasts in movies:
3. Then he brought out Charlize Theron and Channing Tatum for a slow dance:
4. And finally, he danced with Daniel Radcliffe and Joseph Gordon Levitt:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲