1. Dairy-free chocolate chips that are perfect for baking and snacking.
2. Instant soups you can take anywhere and make anywhere you can find hot water.
3. A spicy queso that's cashew-based.
4. A ~trendy~ meat substitute that's ready to eat whenever you are — jackfruit!
5. Tasty macaroons you won't be able to put down.
6. Chocolate-covered candies that taste so good you won't believe they aren't actual milk chocolate.
7. Organic popcorn with sea salt that you can microwave at home.
8. Gluten free, vegan pastas made from rice, lentils, and chickpeas.
9. These sour cream & onion kettle chips, which are arguably the best-tasting vegan chips of all time.
10. A variety of juices you can feel good about drinking.
11. All-natural gummy bears...and chocolates...and watermelon rings...
12. The veganized version of Cheez-It crackers.
13. Make the omelets and frittatas of your dreams with the VeganEgg.
14. Coconut crisps that'll satisfy both your sweet and savory cravings.
15. A mix to make turmeric lattes at home.
16. Double chocolate chip cookies that are both vegan and gluten free.
17. Vegan "Parmesan Cheese" you can sprinkle on pasta, pizza, potatoes, and popcorn.
18. Gluten free and vegan chips and popcorn you can take on the go.
19. Marshmallows that melt and taste just like the real thing.
20. Meatless vegan jerky in every flavor you'd ever need.
21. Dark chocolate that's organic and made from fair trade ingredients.
The original gummy bears listed have been removed because they were not vegan.