1. When Tina called out all of the drama that came along with The Interview.
2. And when Amy was real about how the movie actually was.
5. And this Cosby joke.
6. And this.
7. And also this.
9. This AMAZING joke about George Clooney’s marriage to human rights lawyer Amal Almuddin.
10. When they introduced Oprah.
11. When Amy appreciated Boyhood, but still called out Hollywood for its treatment of women over 40.
14. This zinger about Wes Anderson being in attendance.
16. When Amy appreciated all the foreign actors doing their best American accents.
(She maybe didn’t understand why she was being called out.)
19. And when Amy said this line and we agreed because we don’t know who could possibly fill their shoes next year.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, many arrests have been made.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.