1. He’s rich, but not rich enough.
2. He won’t say how many women he’s slept with, but it’s apparently a lot.
3. Brown first had sex at a VERY early age:
4. And he seems to find nothing wrong with that fact.
5. He thinks he is good at everything. When asked what he’s not good at, Brown replied:
6. He considers himself “an inspirational guidelines book.”
7. He still harbors some resentment about his relationship with Rihanna.
8. But he did get some sort of lesson from it.
9. He really, really hates doing community service.
10. He keeps his sunglasses on indoors/during interviews.
11. He still gets defensive about his neck tattoo that has a likeness of Rihanna’s battered face.
12. He thinks he’s more chill than his reputation lets on.
13. His tattoos are a “fuck you” to society.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.