1. Zac Efron was forced to sign a photo of his High School Musical self.
2. Kate Moss posed with some photos of herself.
3. Bradley Cooper appeared on El Hormiguero and had a coversation with an ant.
4. Steve Carell seemed unhappy about the clothes he had to wear while filming a movie.
7. Channing Tatum went clubbing in London.
8. Hailee Steinfeld and Taylor Swift went shopping in West Hollywood.
10. Fresh off of her engagement, Scarlett Johansson was all smiles.
13. Wes Bentley carried a sleepy child through the airport.
14. Jerry Hall rehearsed her role as Mrs. Robinson in a production of The Graduate.
15. Scott Disick drove an absurd car.
17. LaLa Vazquez was pretty excited about her manicure.
18. Seth Meyers married Alexi Ashe.
19. Charlie Hunnam filmed Sons Of Anarchy.
20. Shemar Moore went to the beach.
21. And Diddy went to Burning Man.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.