1. Oprah Winfrey got an honorary degree from Harvard.
3. Barbara Eden put her genie costume back on.
4. Adam Lambert smiled coyly from his car.
6. Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde went snorkeling in Hawaii.
7. Ryan Lochte wore a tiny speedo.
8. Matt Damon and George Clooney filmed Monuments Men.
9. Jason Statham took a walk on the beach by himself.
11. Emily Van Camp bought sunflowers.
12. Paul Giamatti continued to film The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
15. Scott Caan went surfing.
16. Heidi Klum wore this hat.
17. Dennis Quaid got a haircut.
19. Adam Brody made this face.
20. Mark Wahlberg says hi to your mother.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸