1. Oprah Winfrey got an honorary degree from Harvard.
3. Barbara Eden put her genie costume back on.
4. Adam Lambert smiled coyly from his car.
6. Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde went snorkeling in Hawaii.
7. Ryan Lochte wore a tiny speedo.
8. Matt Damon and George Clooney filmed Monuments Men.
9. Jason Statham took a walk on the beach by himself.
11. Emily Van Camp bought sunflowers.
12. Paul Giamatti continued to film The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
15. Scott Caan went surfing.
16. Heidi Klum wore this hat.
17. Dennis Quaid got a haircut.
19. Adam Brody made this face.
20. Mark Wahlberg says hi to your mother.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.