1. Oprah Winfrey got an honorary degree from Harvard.
3. Barbara Eden put her genie costume back on.
4. Adam Lambert smiled coyly from his car.
6. Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde went snorkeling in Hawaii.
7. Ryan Lochte wore a tiny speedo.
8. Matt Damon and George Clooney filmed Monuments Men.
9. Jason Statham took a walk on the beach by himself.
11. Emily Van Camp bought sunflowers.
12. Paul Giamatti continued to film The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
15. Scott Caan went surfing.
16. Heidi Klum wore this hat.
17. Dennis Quaid got a haircut.
19. Adam Brody made this face.
20. Mark Wahlberg says hi to your mother.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋