1. Helen Mirren attended the Chelsea Flower Show in London.
3. Paris Hilton partied in Cannes.
5. Dan Aykroyd posed with a fan dressed in his Ghostbusters jumpsuit and a bottle of his Crystal Head Vodka.
6. Taylor Swift wore a shirt that said “Haters Gonna Hate”
13. LaToya Jackson’s dog traveled in style.
14. Daniel Radcliffe took an awkward photo outside of BBC Radio 1 studios.
16. Ewan McGregor filmed a movie looking like this.
17. Teresa Guidice wrote another book.
20. Colin Farrell signed autographs.
21. and Anne Hathaway continued to be blonde.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.