1. Helen Mirren attended the Chelsea Flower Show in London.
3. Paris Hilton partied in Cannes.
5. Dan Aykroyd posed with a fan dressed in his Ghostbusters jumpsuit and a bottle of his Crystal Head Vodka.
6. Taylor Swift wore a shirt that said “Haters Gonna Hate”
13. LaToya Jackson’s dog traveled in style.
14. Daniel Radcliffe took an awkward photo outside of BBC Radio 1 studios.
16. Ewan McGregor filmed a movie looking like this.
17. Teresa Guidice wrote another book.
20. Colin Farrell signed autographs.
21. and Anne Hathaway continued to be blonde.
- Ringling Bros. circus says it's ending "The Greatest Show on Earth" after 146 years due to low ticket sales 🎪🦁
- Rep. John Lewis and other Democrats are refusing to attend Trump's inauguration — and more black lawmakers could be joining them.
- Three times as many bus parking permits have been requested for the Women's March on Washington, DC, than for Trump's inauguration.
- Saturday Night Live's version of Donald Trump's latest press conference was all about pee-pee.