1. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield promoted the new Spider-Man movie in Sydney.
3. Theo James and Shailene Woodley dominated the Divergent red carpet.
6. Alec Baldwin ran to Julianne Moore while filming in Long Island.
7. Fergie announced the new Justice Institute on Gender-Based Violence on International Womens Day.
8. Lily Allen wore this amazing shirt.
9. Taylor Hanson hung out with Big Freedia, Georgie Okell and Liz Walaszczyk at The Fuse Box in Austin, TX.
10. Blake Lively looked studious in Age of Adaline.
11. Scott Caan and Alex O’Loughlin drove this tiny car.
12. Cindy Crawford biked.
13. Kate Winslet got a star on the Walk Of Fame.
14. Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne vacationed in Maui.
15. Emma Roberts stuck her tongue out.
16. Angela Lansbury waved.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎