1. The following video provides an argument for the theory that Bradley Cooper’s career is a big “F U” to Louis C.K.
2. Louis C.K. mocked the students asking questions on Inside the Actors Studio in a 2009 episode of The Stephen Merchant Show:
You know when an actor stands up, one of the people in the audience and says, ‘I am an actor, what can I do?’ and asks Sean Penn or whoever, ‘What can I do to reach your level of whatever?’ And you just wanna say, ‘That’s it! You NEVER will be famous.’ There’s no way you ask Sean Penn a question and then you’re going to be huge.
5. Really puts this scene from American Hustle into perspective!
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝