1. James Cameron
3. Leonardo DiCaprio
Artistic rendering — Leo didn’t show up!
4. Billy Zane
5. Frances Fisher
6. Bill Paxton
* For all you fact-checkers out there, the VHS was released in 1998. (Thanks, Bobby Finger!) Still, you get the idea.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."