1. Zangief: The Red Cyclone
The muscle-bound, hairy-chested, bear-grappling, mohawked wrestler from “Street Fighter” is a regular at the Bad-Anon meetings.
2. Q*Bert: Unplugged
Q*Bert, whose game was long ago unplugged, spends most of his time in Game Central Station, the travel hub for all arcade-game characters—and the unfortunate “home” to those whose games are over.
3. Neff: Purple’s the New Black
As “Altered Beast’s” resident evil wizard, Neff is a natural for the Bad-Anon meeting roster.
4. M. Bison: The Ruler of Darkness
M. Bison, the unforgiving world dictator from “Street Fighter,” learns to quell his Psycho Power at Bad-Anon.
5. Coily: Bouncing Purple Snake
Once the bouncing purple villain in the Q*Bert arcade game, Coily finds himself hanging with his former adversary in Game Central Station after their game is unplugged.
6. Introducing a new character, Surge Protector
With the duties of a high school hall monitor and the officiousness of a mall rent-a-cop, this straight-laced civil servant is more hassle than help. But electrical voltage spikes are no laughing matter.
7. And of course, Wreck It Ralph.
Ralph is a heavy-handed wrecking’ riot with a heart. For 30 years—day in, day out—he’s been doing his job as “The Bad Guy” in the arcade game Fix-it Felix Jr. But it’s getting harder and harder to love his job when no one seems to like him for doing it. Suffering from a classic case of Bad-Guy fatigue and hungry for a little wreck-ognition, Ralph embarks on a wild adventure across an incredible arcade-game universe to prove that just because he’s a Bad Guy, it doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- Obama's student loan forgiveness efforts will likely cost taxpayers tens of billions of dollars more than expected 👀💵
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂