1. June 1986: Little Robin Thicke with gelled hair and a sweater vest with his famous dad.
2. January 1987: The beginnings of an attitude. The beginnings of long hair.
3. November 1991: Sure, the socks were high — but so was his hair.
4. February 1998: Proof that Robin has exited his teen years with a decent head of hair. Until…
5. August 2002: Whoa, hold up: did the ’90s Seattle grunge era hit Canada a decade late?
6. December 2002: Robin, how can you see with all that hair in your eyes?
7. June 2002: Button up that shirt, Robin! YOU ARE NOT SCOTT STAPP.
8. February 2003: I REPEAT, YOU ARE NOT SCOTT STAPP.
10. October 2003: PHEW! Better. But still not great.
11. August 2005: Pharrell shows up, magically fixes Robin’s hair???
Thank you, Pharrell!
12. November 2005: Good hair at TRL. (A fauxhawk was appropriate for the time.)
13. October 2009: Brace yourself (and your hair) because your career is on the upswing!!!
14. May 2012: You’ll still have a few hair mishaps along the way…
I know it’s hard to forget styles that were popular when we were young.
16. And you.
19. The CRAP out of it.
20. #THICKE’S HAIR OUT.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.