1. Michael C. Hall, $10 million
2. Charlie Sheen, $10 million
3. Tim Allen, $11 million
4. Angus T. Jones, $11 million
5. Neil Patrick Harris, $15 million
6. Mark Harmon, $15 million
7. Ray Romano, $16 million
8. Jon Cryer, $21 million
9. Ashton Kutcher, $24 million
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.