4. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, $35 millon
Kutcher takes in a reported $650,000 per episode of Two And A Half Men — making him the highest-paid television actor in Hollywood — and Kunis makes that $$ from movies like Oz The Great and Powerful this past year and probably also makes some decent cash from the multitude of Family Guy and That ’70s Show reruns that can be found on TV at any moment.
3. Bratt Pitt and Angelina Jolie, $50 million
All of Brangelina’s giggly promotion did its job: World War Z earned $537 million worldwide. Meanwhile, Angelina raked in $33 million in entertainment-related earnings, making her Hollywood’s highest-earning actress. She made $15 million alone for Maleficent which later cast their daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt at the rate of $3,000 per week.
2. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen, $80 million
Gisele is the world’s most top-earning model ($42 million this year!) and when Tom re-signed with the New England Patriots, he walked away with a $30 million signing bonus. Must be nice!
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.