1. Day 1: Appear on the cover of the Daily News.
2. Brace yourself for the oncoming media shitshow.
4. Day 2: Show up to court.
6. And try not to look to pleased by the media attention.
10. OK, sure: you can retweet some well-wishes. The people love you!
15. Relax and take your mind off all of those pesky goverment issues in said Hamptons.
21. Day 7: Retweet more support. Seriously, you can’t get enough of it!
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.