1. Day 1: Appear on the cover of the Daily News.
2. Brace yourself for the oncoming media shitshow.
4. Day 2: Show up to court.
6. And try not to look to pleased by the media attention.
10. OK, sure: you can retweet some well-wishes. The people love you!
15. Relax and take your mind off all of those pesky goverment issues in said Hamptons.
21. Day 7: Retweet more support. Seriously, you can’t get enough of it!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈