30 Things You Might Not Know About Emilie De Ravin
The actress takes our Q&A!
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Press the snooze button.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
An X-ray, y'know to make sure I haven't broken a bone...
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Restoration Hardware Customer Service
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My Mum :)
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
My dog Louise taking a snooze
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
At airport customs being asked if I can open the pet carrier so they could see my cat Stanley to make sure he's a "live animal", but of course he wouldn't budge from his peaceful kitty slumber for about 15/20 seconds! (He's alive and kicking and very healthy btw!) . Handled with awkward humor!
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Soundtrack to Priscilla, Queen of the Desert and The red and blue Beatles albums.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Mostly calming classical ballet music (for the baby)
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Right now… Gelato. And dumplings. (not at the same time)
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
The Big Lebowski.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Wild mushrooms and goat cheese.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Waiting in really long lines. Especially at airports.
15. What was your first online screen name?
I honestly have no idea.
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A photo from Xmas day with my family in OZ.
17. What’s your favorite cuss word?
There are so many good ones! Trying to make up variations on them in prep for Motherhood... Fraggle?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
Both, season depending!
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram and post shared on Twitter.
22. Bacon or Nutella?
What day is it?
23. Britney or Christina?
I was into Britney a bit when I was like 19.
24. Coffee or tea?
Coffee and tea.
25. NSYNC or BSB?
NSYNC ('Cos of JT's talent.)
26. 2am or 2pm?
They both serve their purpose.
27. Beyonce or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Search Netflix and fall asleep before deciding on anything to watch.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
I’m a grown woman.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
Well, if I told you…
The Submarine Kid will be available on Digital HD and VOD January 12.