1. When he shaded MTV…but also network television.
3. When he made this joke.
4. And said this about Julia Roberts.
6. When he tried to explain why the Emmys were on a Monday night.
7. …and then acknowledged his jokes that were flopping.
9. When he dropped this truth bomb about new TV shows.
10. When he introduced Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele like so:
12. When he explained how many of True Detective’s viewers actually watched the show.
13. And when he finished the show by reminding us that we had all just watched hours of a boring award show on a MONDAY FREAKING NIGHT and that it’s four whole days until the weekend.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷