1. When he shaded MTV…but also network television.
3. When he made this joke.
4. And said this about Julia Roberts.
6. When he tried to explain why the Emmys were on a Monday night.
7. …and then acknowledged his jokes that were flopping.
9. When he dropped this truth bomb about new TV shows.
10. When he introduced Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele like so:
12. When he explained how many of True Detective’s viewers actually watched the show.
13. And when he finished the show by reminding us that we had all just watched hours of a boring award show on a MONDAY FREAKING NIGHT and that it’s four whole days until the weekend.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.