Her plan — as far as I can tell — was this:
1. Tell Ben how often she thinks about him at night while in bed.
2. Straddle Ben and tell him how she respects him.
3. Make out with him.
4. Giggle like a little girl while making out.
5. Get off his lap, be all kinds of awkward about it.
…Wait, are some people into this kinda thing? Have I been doing it wrong?
Nice try, Jamie — at least you put it all out there. And by “it,” I mean both your dignity and your hoo-ha. You tried. Ben didn’t go for it.
I mean, how could anyone compete with Courtney’s boobs jangling around in her tribal outfit in Panama?
Here’s what Ben had to say about Courtney’s being extra-comfortable about her body: “The women are still in bathing suits with traditional garb — with the exception of Courtney. I appreciated that — in more than one way.“
Shake it til you maaaake itttttttttttt
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- "Legit adults" pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.