1. Hi, Ryan!
2. Where have you been lately?
3. It’s okay, you don’t have to tell us.
4. We’re glad you’re back, though.
5. Hey, it’s Bradley Cooper!
6. They obviously don’t care about the “Sexiest Man Alive” snafu from last year.
7. Warning: The next set of photos are awful and might ruin your day!!
9. See? I told you.
10. At least we know they were contractually obligated to be there for a movie.
11. And that they look pretty bored standing there together.
12. And if all else fails, can at least enjoy the fact that she’s wearing something stupid on her head.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.