1. If you’ve seen 12 Years A Slave, you are are aware of Chiwetel Ejiofor and his fantastic performance.
2. Did he seem so familiar and yet you just couldn’t place him?
3. That’s because he was in 2003’s cult Christmas classic Love Actually.
4. Remember? Of course you do.
5. He married Keira Knightley…
6. …was best friends with Andrew Lincoln from The Walking Dead…
7. …and had the most beautiful and magical wedding in the history of, well, anything?
8. The guy believed this dumb excuse…
9. …and is more than happy to sit back and relax…
10. …while his supposed best friend woos his wife in one of the most romantic gestures in the history of rom-coms?
11. In conclusion, Chiwetel Ejiofor was in Love Actually and is now nominated for an Oscar.
12. Now you know.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈