1. The other day, Peaches took a photo with her son…
6. So Peaches did a little digging about the history of her home, per the Daily Mail:
The house was built in the 1920s by a rich man and his pregnant wife. However, his wife had a stillborn baby and was so grief-stricken she went mad. She apparently drowned herself in the bath.
7. She also went into detail about the ghost itself:
The presence I feel isn’t malignant or angry, rather maternal and friendly - the house has a lovely atmosphere. Maybe she’s just making her presence known because she loves having babies around.
8. And then she shared a tour of her “haunted house”:
9. SPOOKY. What do you think, BuzzFeed? Do you believe?
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔