1. Back in 2009, Jackie Cruz appeared on three episodes of Kim & Kourtney Take Miami as Kourtney’s bisexual friend that she ends up kissing in a club.
3. Cruz — who is also a singer — was living in Miami at the time.
“I always wanted to take art classes and I always passed by this art school on Lincoln road. I decided to sign up and Kourtney was in my class. It was all very random. I thought she was really funny and we hit it off quite well.”
Cruz also told Hollywood Gypsy that she has no regrets about doing the show:
“I definitely think it had a positive impact in my career because people got to know my name and what I was doing in my life. Kourtney is such a sweet person, and yes we are still friends. Now and than we text each other to see how we are both doing.”
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘