1. Back in 2009, Jackie Cruz appeared on three episodes of Kim & Kourtney Take Miami as Kourtney’s bisexual friend that she ends up kissing in a club.
3. Cruz — who is also a singer — was living in Miami at the time.
“I always wanted to take art classes and I always passed by this art school on Lincoln road. I decided to sign up and Kourtney was in my class. It was all very random. I thought she was really funny and we hit it off quite well.”
Cruz also told Hollywood Gypsy that she has no regrets about doing the show:
“I definitely think it had a positive impact in my career because people got to know my name and what I was doing in my life. Kourtney is such a sweet person, and yes we are still friends. Now and than we text each other to see how we are both doing.”
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.