1. Back in 2009, Jackie Cruz appeared on three episodes of Kim & Kourtney Take Miami as Kourtney’s bisexual friend that she ends up kissing in a club.
3. Cruz — who is also a singer — was living in Miami at the time.
“I always wanted to take art classes and I always passed by this art school on Lincoln road. I decided to sign up and Kourtney was in my class. It was all very random. I thought she was really funny and we hit it off quite well.”
Cruz also told Hollywood Gypsy that she has no regrets about doing the show:
“I definitely think it had a positive impact in my career because people got to know my name and what I was doing in my life. Kourtney is such a sweet person, and yes we are still friends. Now and than we text each other to see how we are both doing.”
- Supporters and protesters have gathered at Trump's first rally since becoming president. He's scheduled to speak at 5pm ET 🗣 🇺🇸
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜