1. Nick Carter wants to make a horror movie.
3. And he wants your money to do it.
Most of you already know that I’m passionate about music, but what you don’t know, is that I’m a HUGE horror fan as well. To that end, I’m about to start down the path of my other dream: to become a film producer and screenwriter. And my first venture is to produce a horror film I also co-wrote and star in called ‘EVIL BLESSINGS’.
The reason I’m looking to crowd fund this film is because it not only helps me to gauge interest in this project, but it gives my fans out there an opportunity to get access to what I’m doing that I wouldn’t be able to offer elsewhere. Having seen what a great community there is on Indiegogo supporting each other to make passion projects happen, this feels like the best way to do it.
6. …but for $1,000 they can get tickets to a concert AND a signed CD:
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉