1. “Did you enjoy the Queen’s Juiblee?”
2. “Didn’t you love the pageantry?”
3. “But she’s your Queen!”
4. “You had to love the wedding.”
5. “Please welcome Johnny Marr.”
6. “You requested — demanded — that this be a meat-free environment for the entire day you are here.”
7. “If I’m a little woozy right now it’s because I haven’t had my bacon. Why are you so militant about not seeing meat?”
8. “[Could I eat] animals who eat other animals, like a lion?”
9. “What about an animal that’s already dead, like a cow that’s been sentenced to murder?”
10. “How about a pig that commits suicide from listening to too many of your songs?”
11. “I know a lamb that’s a total asshole. Is it okay to eat that lamb?”
12. “You have an album and a song called “Meat Is Murder.” Have you ever thought about the unintended consequence of that song? Because when I hear it I think, ‘Murder is DELICIOUS.’”
Watch the entire delightfully awkward interview here:
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."