Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are officially over — according to Us Weekly — which is a good thing, for three reasons:
1. They were too young for such a big commitment.
2. Nothing good happens from meeting on the set of a Nicholas Sparks movie.
3. Miley Cyrus just can’t be tamed.
Congrats to both: Miley for being able to make some angsty new music about the end of her engagement and Liam for being attractive (or whatever it is that he does).
Melissa McCarthy sent a note of encouragement to Kim Kardashian.
Why did Taylor Swift and Hailee Steinfeld wear matching outfits?
Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson hung out again over the weekend.
Rob Kardashian settled his case with the photographer who claimed he assaulted her for snapping pics.
Zoe Saldana is actually not gay and was seen making out with her boyfriend.
Adam Levine had to clarify comments he made about America in jest.
Eric Roberts has been cast in Human Centipede 3.
Melissa Joan Hart totally made out with James Van Der Beek.
Another girl says Justin Bieber got her pregnant.
Robyn lent her lovely voice to The Lonely Island.
Andrew Keegan is banned from a bar in LA for a skateboard altercation.
Demi Moore didn’t attend her daughter’s college graduation.
Amanda Bynes vs. the world (as told by huskies).
James Lipton talked about his time as a pimp again.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.